LOG 100-500 kg
Autoclave system for infectious medical waste
1lifting tipping station up to 1100 ltr.-containers
2single shaft shredder WS-30 – 45 kW – 2000 kg/h
3distributing screw Ø350 mm and bunker
4knife gate valve VNC DN 350 autoclave 1
5knife gate valve VNC DN 350 autoclave 2
6autoclave 1 with screw Ø550 mm and double jacket
7autoclave 2 with screw Ø550 mm and double jacket
8autoclave cover 1 DN 600
9autoclave cover 2 DN 600
10conveyor belt BB 500 mm
11prefilter f9 and sterile filter H14
13water treatement for steam generator
To provide on site
− electric power 400 V, 250 A
− gas for steam generator
- filling by containers with lifting tipping station1
- suction during opening the hopper through prefilter h9 and sterile filter H1411
- crushing with single shaft shredder2
- filling the distribution screw und bunker3
- filling of the autoclaves by screws inside6 7
- reversing movement of the autoclave screws throughout the process
- heating with steam up to 138 ° C / 3.5 bar abs.
- holding time in saturated steam at 138 ° C / 3.5 bar abs. 15 min.
- drain pressure and dry
- emptying the waste via process screw and conveyor belt10
Sterilization of the hopper, shredder room, distribution screw, bunker and filters
1. steam through-flow at 104 °C / 1.15 bar abs.
2. holding time in saturated steam at 104 °C / 1.15 bar abs.
Behavior of the system in case of failure of media and components
In the event of a failure of electricity, steam and compressed air as well as in the event of a failure of the control, the machine goes into a safe operating state; valves and covers remain closed until the machine is ready for operation again and the processes can be completed.